– Free Throw Program for Youth Ages 8-13
Established in 1928, the Elks National Foundation is the charitable arm of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks.
Our mission is to help Elks build stronger communities. We fulfill our pledge by:
• Investing in communities where Elks live and work.
• Providing tomorrow’s leaders, our youth, with lifelong skills.
• Meeting the needs of today’s veterans.
• Helping the state Elks associations accomplish their charitable objectives.
• Funding Lodge projects that improve the quality of life in local Elks communities.
Kenton 157 Hoop Shoot Competition 2017 Winners
Fast Fun Facts
- The Elks National Hoop Shoot is a free throw contest for youth ages 8 to 13.
- Beginning at a local Elks Lodge, winning contestants advance through District, State, Regional and National competitions.
- The program is free to all contestants. The Elks help sponsor contestants and their families at every level of competition.
- One boy and one girl from each division will win a national title at the National Finals and have their names inscribed in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Two National Champions will receive the Getty Powell Award for most baskets made during the National Finals.
- To see a complete list of past Hoop Shoot
winners, visit elkshoopshoot.org.